Dear Members & friends of OBBC,
Tomorrow, Sunday November 18th, is sure to be a special day! Here are the reasons why:
1) It's Sunday, The Lord's Day! Expect to be blessed!
2) It's Thanksgiving Sunday! Our services will have a Thanksgiving theme.
3) There's a Thanksgiving Potluck planned
for after the AM service! The turkeys are in the oven, the hams are
being prepared, the mashed 'taters are ... well you get the message!
Bring your favorite dish and plan to stay for a delicious meal and a
great time of fellowship with your brothers and sisters in Christ.
4) After the meal we will conduct, right in the fellowship hall, a special Thanksgiving Testimony Service.
These testimony services are always a blessing as we share memories of
Thanksgiving's past and count our blessings together. We have special
music planned just for this service. This service will be in exception
of our evening service (no regularly scheduled 6 pm service) so plan
to bring the family and make a day of it.
5) We will be receiving a special Thanksgiving Offering. The money will go towards the purchase of new hymnals which we really need. Will you pray about helping with this project?
I can't wait to see you tomorrow. By God's grace I will be there...
With a Bible in my hand,
I Corinthians 4:2